Thursday, January 10, 2013

Praise Him in ALL things at ALL times

Warrior Valor - brave and couragious


Laying in bed with my sick boy,, Valor,  ( healed of The Lord) and ready for our nap. When the song "break every chain" came on, he slowly slides out of bed and starts dancing and praises the Lord the best he could. After bout 30 seconds, he tiredly gets back in bed. This is one of Those times that I'm reminded of how much we can learn from children. Im honored to learn from my son, even though he's unaware he is teaching me. Gods praise will continually be upon my lips and I will praise Him at ALL times in ALL things. He is faithful and true.

I thank God for my sons, Valor and Noble. They are Gods good and perfect gifts to our family. God is faithful to have given me my hearts' desire...children, a husband, family.  Jesus. You are faithful and true. Heres to living in the Land of the Princes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment